Grab a cocktail and enjoy a wonderful meal catered by the Historic Sportsman Inn!
Grab a cocktail and enjoy a wonderful meal catered by the Historic Sportsman Inn! This 2 hour cruise will transverse all of Lake Freeman while you take in the views from all 3 of our the decks on the vessel! You’ll enjoy live entertainment while you dine. Yes, children are welcome on this event so bring the family! This is one of the most unique experiences the state of Indiana has to offer. Tickets for this event close 24 hours prior to the cruise, so don’t wait until the last minute to purchase!
Entertainment: Enjoy live entertainment on this cruise brought to you by the Jeff Anderson Effect! Front man Jeff Anderson is not only an accomplished singer-songwriter, but an excellent guitarist as well. He combines sweet melodies with strong lyrics and confident guitar playing to communicate his simple yet revealing, personal yet universal songs.
Boarding Begins: 6:00 PM
Departure: 7:00 PM
Return: 9:00 PM
- Limited Capacity
- While our operating capacity is capped at 50% we have further throttled Brunch and Dinner cruises to only 20% of the boat’s capacity – only 100 seats will be sold for a boat that holds 500 people.
- Medical Grade Air Filtration
- The main lounge is climate controlled with a revamped and cleaned HVAC system. We have installed Medical Grade (H13 True HEPA) air filters for additional climate sanitation. These filters remove airborne particles equivalent to AND smaller than the COVID-19 virus which measures 0.125 microns.
- Open Air Seating and Dining
- There are 2 additional open air decks for your enjoyment to explore the vessel while staying socially spaced and cruising beautiful Lake Freeman.
- View the Show from Any Deck
- We realize viewing the entertainment is important, we have installed speakers as well as TV screens on the open air decks so if you wish to stay outside you won’t have to miss the excitement happening on the stage.
- Contactless Hand Sanitation
- It should go without saying that scaled cleaning procedures are taking place daily throughout the vessel. We have installed over 15 contactless hand sanitizer stations located throughout boat for your use.
- Face Mask Requirements
- Until August 26th, unless rescinded, modified, or extended by the Governor, all Guests entering the Madam Carroll are required to have in their possession and be wearing a face mask while boarding the vessel.
- Your face mask may be removed once:
- You are seated on the vessel
- You are on the 2nd or 3rd deck and social distancing is possible
- You are consuming food or drink
- Tickets for this event are $37.50 each.
- Seats in GREEN are still available. Seats in GREY have already been sold.
- After selecting a seat, hit “Add to Cart“. Select another seat and do the same to add multiple seats to your order.
- When you’re ready to purchase, select “Check Out“.
Tickets for this event MUST be purchased in advance, reservations close 24 hours prior to the event. If you need assistance and cannot purchase the tickets online, please give us a call by phone: 574-583-3545.
Purchase Tickets for this Event
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!