Grab a cocktail and enjoy a wonderful meal catered by the Historic Sportsman Inn!
Grab a cocktail and enjoy a wonderful meal catered by the Historic Sportsman Inn! This 2 hour cruise will transverse all of Lake Freeman while you take in the views from all 3 of our the decks on the vessel! You’ll enjoy live entertainment while you dine. Yes, children are welcome on this event so bring the family! This is one of the most unique experiences the state of Indiana has to offer. Tickets for this event close 24 hours prior to the cruise, so don’t wait until the last minute to purchase!
Entertainment: This cruise include live entertainment while you dine! Check back for updates on our entertainment line up for this date.
Guests with Madam Carroll MemberSHIPs may redeem their ticket to this cruise for only $20 (a $17.50 discount). Learn more about Madam Carroll MemberSHIPs online here.
Boarding Begins: 6:00 PM
Departure: 7:00 PM
Return: 9:00 PM
- This cruise has been limited in capacity for guest safety. More tickets may be released as the event nears based on the recommendations of state and local health departments.
- All guests boarding the Madam Carroll are required to have in their possession and be wearing a face mask while boarding the vessel. Your face mask may be removed once you are seated on the vessel and consuming food or drink or you are on either the 2nd or 3rd open air deck and social distancing is possible.
- If circumstances of the pandemic dictate that we must cancel this cruise, a new date for the event will be scheduled in which your tickets will still be valid. Tickets are non-refundable.
- The Madam Carroll is to the best of her ability adhering to our local and federal health guidelines. However, there are certain circumstances onboard the vessel when social distancing may not be possible. If you are at risk for COVID, have not received a vaccination, or are generally uncomfortable in situations where social distancing is not always possible this cruise may not be for you.
Regarding Inclement Weather:
The Madam Carroll cruises rain or shine. However, it is the sole discretion of this vessels captain and ownership to determine if inclement weather could create hazardous conditions in which case the ship will remain at dock and this event will continue as scheduled.
Regarding Lake Levels:
After nearly 100 years of keeping Lake Freeman and Lake Schafer level, the US Fish and Wildlife Department intervened and mandated that the water flow leaving the Oakdale Dam be maintained to a specific cubic foot per second to protect an endangered mussel species below the dam on the river. In times of drought, the water levels in Lake Freeman are dropped to maintain constant river flows below the dam. In this event, it becomes unsafe for the vessel to cruise. If this is the case, the ship will remain at dock and this event will continue as scheduled. You can learn more about this erroneous calculation on behalf of the US Fish and Wildlife Department and how you can help the Madam Carroll continue her operation in this article.
- Tickets for this event are $37.50 each, they are emailed to you following your purchase.
- Seats in GREEN are still available. Seats in GREY have already been sold.
- Select any seat or multiple seats to add them to your cart.
- When you’re ready to purchase, select “Check Out“.
Tickets for this event MUST be purchased in advance, reservations close 24 hours prior to the event. If you need assistance and cannot purchase the tickets online, please give us a call by phone: 574-583-3545.
Purchase Tickets for this Event